Group Health Insurance Georgia
What is Group Health Insurance?
- Health insurance purchased through a group that exists for some purpose other than buying insurance, such as a workplace, labor union, or professional association.
- Health coverage offered through a group, usually an employer or organization, to a group of people. Group plans spread the cost among the members of the group, enabling such plans to typically cost less per person and offer broader coverage than individual health insurance plans.
- Health insurance written on a number of people under a single master policy, issued to their employer or to an association with which they are affiliated.
Health coverage based on a collection of people, whether assembled by an organization or a business. The cost is spread out among the members of the group. ...
Small to huge companies are under a tremendous amount of pressure to control their health care costs. From following state regulations to finding a plan that features and ensures a competitive life and health insurance benefit to entice and retain employees.
How can Complete Insurance Service Help?
Complete Insurance Service have found that group health benefits must:
- Align with your business's objectives.
- Be built around the best contract terms and pricing, service deliverables, executive meetings and other milestones. The plan must consider the organization’s philosophy and culture, service calendar, pre-renewal and renewal process and stewardship review.
- Be managed using a combination of network discounts, multiyear guarantees, administration, and competitive pressures and performance guarantees. Complete Insurance Service has tools to support these objectives.
- Incorporate employee perspective on usage, streamlining information, communication and advocacy. Complete Insurance Service suite of services for Small to mid-sized organizations includes online employee decision-making and plan information, call center advocacy, employee surveys, contribution and plan modeling and elective benefits.
Complete Insurance Service has Group Insurance Solutions for your business and as your business expands, Complete Insurance Service can provide a Group Health Insurance policy contract at the best comprehensive rates anywhere in the State.
For more information on Group Health Insurance contact, Complete Insurance Service at 678-442-8111 or fill out our online form above for your FREE Group Health Insurance Quote.
Georgia Insurance Agency offering Group Life and Health Insurance policies in
Loganville, Atlanta, Roswell, and Marietta Georgia.